Monday, September 04, 2006

100 Things

Okay, going to give this a shot. It will probably take me like 3 years to finish this.

1. Wow,what to write for 1. I have had at least a million different jobs before becoming a teacher.
2. The weirdest one was a pumpkin farm tour guide.
3. I have identical twin 15 yo girls. HELP ME PLEASE.
4. I have ADHD. Will become evident as you read my blog.
5. I am unmedicated, big shock.
6. The fact that I am unmedicated makes my husband nuts. Not that he wants me to be but I bounce off the walls.
7. I teach at-risk 7th grade students.
8. We all bounce of the walls together.
9. I have been to London and Paris with my sister-in-law.
10. We didn't speak French.
11. We didn't read French.
12. The French didn't like us. :)
13. I have more yarn than I will ever use.
14. I will buy more yarn.
15. Husband is going to bury me in yarn.
16. He will be glad the yarn is gone.
17. I learned to weave baskets this summer.
18. I have more reed than I will ever use.
19. I will buy more reed.
20. Husband may just kill me.
21. I hate doing my hair in the morning.
22. I told you I am ADHD.
23. I wish I could find some way to give back to the community with my hobbies.
** More later.. I promise

No comments: