Monday, December 18, 2006

What a super Secret Pal!!


Thank you so much Maggie Mom. It’s so nice to get a gift that is chosen just for you. I love the nifty Szechuan Scarf. The color is going to make my eyes look so green. Yeah Hubby will love that. The silk in the front of the screen is a great blue green. I am going to combine with some handspun alpaca for a special gift for me. I never get anything I knit so it will be a great change. I am a hot chocolate fiend and it’s awesome that there is no caffeine so I will actually get to snuggle with it and not be up all night. I also got wonderful smelling pumpkin candles and simmering oil. I love the little snowman candles. I can’t remember if I told her but I collect them. A very sweet addition to my collection. Last but not least, a great note pad that is now in my classroom. I never can find a note pad so this one is sitting next to my computer. My administration will be thrilled that I will remember all the stuff I have to do.

Thank you so much Maggie! I love treats and it’s not often someone does something like this for me. Im so glad that we are friends and fate brought us together. Have a wonderful Christmas! You deserve it.

No comments: