Sunday, July 29, 2007

Back from the beyond

I spent about 6 months trying to get my blog hosted on another server and I QUIT! There is something that is so frustrating about not getting help working these things out. So I am back to work this one. I have been doing alot of knitting, mostly socks as I joined the STR Rocking Sock Club. I have done 3 so far and will post the first two when I get the camera up.



I finished my peekaboo mittens today!

I went to the midwest fiber and folk art festival and bought Totally tubular spin kits. This one was the browns. I had to buy the red and blue also. (shhhhhh) Don't tell hubby. The yarn is a blast to spin and super warm. For some reason I cannot post the picture but will do as soon as I figure it out.( I'm a total dork and have figured it out)!

I discovered the wonder of our public library recently and have taken home a bunch of new books that allow me to peruse them before I lay out the money. I am now working on the Gnomy Hat by EZ Almanc. I have a suprise for it. You'll have to wait to see.

No comments: