Friday, August 03, 2007

Birthday Knitting




Dark Illusion Scarf






Nephew is a nut for HP and when I found this scarf posted in Ravelry, I knew that I had to create it for him. The pattern was free Storm Moon Knits

I had a bit of challenge starting it but I've never done Illusion knitting before. After a bit of starts I have gotten to this point. He is going to flip when he sees it. I am using Cascade 22o in the suggested colors on the Storm Moon Site and it's perfect. I am finding family members walking back and forth past the knitting to see the illusion change. What they won't think of next.
If there are cat lovers out there we had a cat emergency. Some vile BOT FLY laid larva eggs in my poor cats neck when she escaped and now I have a cranky kitty with a big lampshade on her neck. Thank goodness we noticed as it could have gotten worse but as it is, she has one cheek laid open. Playing hospital attended to cat is easier than sick hubby;) Well off to finish grad school work. The bain of my existence, then to knit!



No comments: