Saturday, October 07, 2006

An Apology to my Secret Pal

What a mess I made of the questionnaire. I really am an educated person!! PROMISE. I was so freaked when I got the email that requested my questionnaire that it sort just flew up there. I spent the last week in Orlando at a conference and my brain was frazzed. Apologies hopefully will be accepted and I will try to be a bit more coherent next time. OH, Shhhhhhhhh got new laptop today. I am beginning my Masters of Education in Technology the end of October and I am a bit spoiled by my darling husband. More about him and that later. It's 2 am and I am very tired. Wireless networking isn't what is all cracked up to be. Especially when you install it yourself. NIGHT ALL, Night dear secret pal. Hmmm working on a Name for you. :)

No comments: