Friday, October 13, 2006

TOO BUSY TO POST

I'm so excited as I just started with my Secret Pal 9. Got both my secret pal and met my recipient and they are both lovely. I don't think I have ever written so much and learned so much in such a short time. I'm dying to know who my secret pal is because I want to send her things to. I guess that doesn't fit the reality of a secret pal exchange. The really cool thing about this is that I am finally meeting new people who share my love and understand how crazy addicting it all is. I have recently finished my Swallowtail shawl from Spin off and am starting another one. I guess I swore that I wouldn't do it again but they are so beautiful I am going to have to . I have already given the first one away. I wish someone could explain to my why we give things away instead of keeping them for ourselves. I'll post a picture tomorrow. That way everyone can share in my first lace. I'm pretty proud of myself and I actually blocked it. Can I get a cookie for that. I've never had to do that before. Okay. I'm typed out. More and pictures tomorrow. NIGHT

No comments: