Sunday, October 29, 2006

Okay HATE pictures


I figured it was time for me to post another picture of myself. I got my DH out to help me plant my tulip bulbs that have been sitting in my car for the last 5 weeks. That was very nice of him :) I am totally enjoying this secret pal 9 that I am participating in. My new pal is AWESOME and I am a little glad we are far apart because if we were close, we would get nothing done at all :)

I have not been doing to much knitting lately because of all the demands on my time. I did however, get the spinning done that I have been planning. I got two colors of exquisite alpaca. I blended them together and realized that it made a vomit based color. Just figures doesn't it? Anyway, I figured screw it and on the second single I alternated the white and the brown in .1 oz and then plyed that with the vomit color. It's much much better now. !

I am currently working on two sweaters, ADHD RULES, and 2 differnt scaves. Very different projects that satisfy my need for entertainment.

Speaking of entertainment, I am starting my master's degree on Monday. Just because I don't have anything better to do I guess :) I didn't realize that I am going to have to do a ton of work but the monetary rewards will make it worth it. Hope the family doesn't really want to see me much for the next 20 months. Speaking of family, they are currently (by they I am mean daughters and boyfriends) gathered around our new tv with surround sound. Wonder when I will be able to watch it.

Anyway -Here is a bit of Halloween Fun for you my secret pal!

No comments: